Should small business owners, entrepreneurs, and attorneys undertake the general day-to-day administration tasks? Managing and growing your business should be your #1 priority. You should consider hiring a virtual assistant if:
– You feel overwhelmed with your workload.
– You need help digging out from the administrative pile.
– You know you could really “move the needle” if you could focus more on what you and only you can do.
– You want to be more productive and less stressed.
– You know you need help but can’t afford someone full-time.
– You don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring, and training a physical assistant.
– You want—and need—more margin in your life.
Other Benefits to Hiring a Virtual Assistant:
– Pay only for the hours worked! You can expect accurate work product in an efficient amount of time.
– You avoid costly agency fees! You deal with us directly, no middle person to deal with.
– You don’t pay employee benefits and no overhead! Stop paying for holidays, maternity, tax, sick pay, training or office equipment. We come fully equipped!
– Get your tasks completed by an experienced and competent professional. Availability isn’t the same as competency. Don’t rely on a person who does have the necessary skills or inclination to manage the tasks and who understands your business.
– Flexible hours! There is no long-term commitment and can work outside of the ‘normal’ 9-5 when required (within reason of course!).
Our team is conveniently located in Los Angeles, California, and understand the local ways of business and transactions. We will always be available to speak, and reachable via email at your convenience. Contact us today for a FREE consultation!